Well, this is my first post to my blog! No one will probably ever read it, though. I only considered it because I was ranting one evening and my daughter told me, "You should start a blog, mom!"
I think that my signature is "Justamom." I don't want a bunch of angry comments. I don't think I'm just a mom. Moms are very important. I think I just used that name because I get very frustrated at being taken for granted by my family. I'm not a super housekeeper or cook or anything, but just the normal day-to-day stuff - nobody seems to notice.
So anyway, the rant that I started one night that prompted my daughter to suggest this blog started with: Polly Pocket. Who do you think sat down one day and said, "You know what would be a great idea? A tiny little doll. And even better - let's make her clothes out of RUBBER! Yeah! That wouldn't be difficult for mothers to dress at all!"
That's all for now. Gotta watch the DVD I just got from the library - the first season of Mad Men!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment