Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I love my job

Have you ever worked with someone that is constantly telling you how busy they are? That is one of my biggest pet peeves ever! Don't you just want to tell such a person, "If you have time to tell me how busy you are, you obviously aren't all that busy."

The biggest problem is, I'm NOT all that busy right now. This is my slow time of year. Don't come around in June and July, though. That's when I am swamped. However, I don't go around telling everyone how swamped I am. So annoying.

I do really love my job, though.

So.....my daughter just got a pet hedgehog. I really hate any kind of rodent - mouse, rat, hamster - but I don't really mind the hedgehog. He's kind of cute. Anybody out there have any experience with hedgehogs? Love 'em? Hate 'em?

No comments: